Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration – New office

I like this look…
I recently watched “Out of Africa” and still find the style and beauty of that film intriguing.  Certainly I can relate to the frizzy out of control hair of Meryl Streep’s character.  I need a Robert Redford type to wash my hair for me.

An adventure drama film directed and produced by Sydney Pollack, and starring Robert Redford and Meryl Streep.  The story based loosely on the autobiographical book Out of Africa written by Isak Dinesen (the pseudonym of the author Karen Blixen), which was published in 1937, with additional material from Dinesen's book Shadows on the Grass and other sources. This film received 28 film awards, including seven Academy Awards.
Excepted from Wikipedia.
Meryl Streep and Robert Redford in Out of Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...