Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In Love with Black and White

I've always loved black and white for decorating and fashion.  I wear too much of both I'm afraid but they go with everything.  At any rate, I'm thinking that some dramatic black and white touches might class the place up a bit and give me a couple of neutral accents for the place that can be used year round.






I love this print.  It reminds me of the famous dress from "Sabrina" worn by Audrey Hepburn. OK maybe not quite but close enough.

Directed by Billy Wilder, and adapted for the screen by Wilder, Samuel A. Taylor, and Ernest Lehman from Taylor's play Sabrina Fair (in the UK, the movie has the title Sabrina Fair). It stars Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, and William Holden.

In 2002, Sabrina was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant."
Excerpted from Wikipedia

Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...