Thursday, October 13, 2011

Guilty - Modern Racer


I really love this look and so does my son who feels that this should be his bachelor pad...
You know how it is.  You start something just for yourself and somehow the kids seem to think it's theirs.  My son desperately wanted me to post this as inspiration for his bachelor pad.  The images are from Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic and I'm wracked with guilt about using these images since I couldn't reach her for permission first, but mother's do these things.  So Heather if you stumble across these my apologies but well I couldn't resist since we're both such Ralph Lauren fans and I happen to like this myself.  However i'm thinking this should be titled "Pie in the Sky" because I think my son is dreaming a little big.  He's taking after his mother I'm afraid.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...