Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Paris is Calling My Name

I'm feeling very French today and I've got Paris on my mind.  I can't wait for the Woody Allen film to come out on video.  I didn't get to see it when it was in theatres so I'm looking forward to the DVD release.
Image Flickr

I'm forever planning my grand trip to Europe.  Still haven't gone yet, but I've certainly got enough reference materials for the trip.  Maybe next year.  Well maybe not...maybe the year after that, or the year after that.  It's just so expensive when you don't know anyone there you can stay with and who will show you around.  However, I'm going to keep my European vacation file open - you just never know when an opportunity will present itself.  My file is by no means complete so if anyone has anything they want to recommend, feel free to drop me a line. 

Thanks.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...