Saturday, October 1, 2011

Profile: La Prairie

I've heard a great deal about La Prairie over the years and since I'm running low on the face care products that I'm using (and they're not working for me), I figured it was time to try something new.  So I checked out their site. 


They have a feature which allows you to have a personal skincare consultation online.  So I gave it a try.  Here's what they suggested for me.

For Face Care - Cellular Cream Platinum Rare, 30ml - $650.00 US

For Eye Care - Cellular Eye Cream Platinum Rare - $350.00 US

OR


White Caviar Illuminating Eye Serum - $450.00 US
A serum, Cellular Serum Platinum Rare - $650.00 US


Foundation, Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation, SPF 15 - $180.00 US

OR


Cellular Treatment Foundation, Powder Finish - $80.00 US

OR

Anti-Aging Foundation, SPF 15 - $100.00 US

So if you've been keeping track, it would be a little over $1000.00 US for me to purchase this line.  As much as my complexion and skin are important to me, I can't justify that expense along with the shipping since it's not available here.  In other words... this is too rich for me.  I guess if you need to ask the price you can't afford it is true in this case.

So I'm off to do some much needed shopping and running of errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...