Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moving On

The last few days have been really difficult ones for me and my family.  My mother left a letter for each of us telling us not to grieve for her for long so we've all agreed that we need to get back to our lives and take stock today.  Keeping a blog filled with pretty images can sometimes feel superficial, but it's who I am and I've found comfort and inspiration here at times.  As such, I'm going to keep going with the blog.  We're talking about taking a vacation for a change of scenery soon rather than waiting for winter, but for now I've decided it's time to get back to work, and my regular routine. 


My mom loved fall when the leaves had changed the most and she loved to take long walks through the woods.  I choice this picture for her since it reminds me of where I grew up and one of my mom's favorite trails.  Thank you to whoever took this photo.

Image source tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...