Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pearl Lengths

My pearl necklace needs to be restrung.  I've been putting this off for ages and finally got around to getting quotes to have it fixed.   


When I was asked for the length of necklace I was stumped.  I really didn't know and decided I needed an education.  Mikimoto pearls are considered some of the finest so I checked out their site and sure enough there is a full pearl education there. 

Images Mikimoto

Turns out mine is choker length which I would never have guessed.  To me a choker is higher up on the neck but it turns out I was wrong.  I learned a lot about pearls from this site so if you're considering one it might be a good idea to educate yourself first so you understand what you're buying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...