Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Difficult Mothers Day for Me


It's been a difficult mothers day for me so far.  It's the first one without my mom and today we realized as soon as we woke up that our cat has gone missing.  It's her first time outside and she managed to sneek out while we were cleaning the garage yesterday.  We only realized when she didn't wake me up this morning to be fed that she was missing.  So after a futile morning looking for her we're now trying to come to terms with another loss. 

My computer issues kept me off long far longer than I was expecting.  The problem was bigger than expected and I've been forced to purchase a new one which I hadn't budgeted for.  It's taken me this long to get caught up with my life and find the time to purchase one. 

So although no matter how you look at it this is a sad day for me.  My best wishes go out to all other mother's out there.  Take today for yourself.  You deserve it.

2 comments:

  1. Just read this post. I can`t imagine how hard your mother`s day must have been. I hope you had some nice memories of your Mom on Mother`s day too.
    Sorry to stir up sad memories, but did your cat come back eventually? I hope so.
    Hope your days have been better since.
    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We did find her this past weekend. Seven days missing and it turns out she was hiding the garage totally terrified. I'm not sure who was more glad to see who. She's been the biggest suck ever since. A visit to the vet confirms that she's perfectly healthy and the only thing she needs right now is lots of loving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...