Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Could Not Resist a Ralph Lauren Alpine Lodge

A few free minutes to myself tonight and I figured I would catch up on some posting.  I cannot be consistent for the next while, but I have hired a private nurse to help out and give me some free time once in a while.  So since I miss my serene life I figured I would load up on pictures periodically and return to the main reason I started this blog.  A serene place that I can express myself and be myself when the world refuses to let me. It will be low on verbal content and high on imagery.  Sorry to anyone I forget to give credit to as research is not high on my priority list at the moment when I have such limited time.  At any rate, as I am a big Ralph Lauren fan why not start with his latest home collection...  Alpine :Lodge.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...