Saturday, September 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Back to Fall

It is that time of year again.  When I start looking at the fall clothes in my wardrobe and start assessing.  Shop for back to school clothes for my son and grumble about the cost of all this back to school stuff.  ($700.00 later for one son - big feet the size of pontoons mean Nike makes a killing off of me every back to school year  - the rest school uniforms, school supplies and we haven`t even started looking at the new computer he seems to feel that he needs this year - apparently when you`re a senior you need a better computer - yeah right.)  That doesn` t leave much for my fall clothes so I live vicariously throught these images for yet another year.  I have only 3words for my son - GET A JOB. 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...