Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Home Theatre Done Right

Off to the movies tonight.  My son has been bugging me to go with him to see The Hobbit.  Why I don't know since he could go with friends and he knows I just don't get into that series.  However, it's a bonding moment I guess.  If you can call it that since he stands about three feet away from me just in case someone sees him with his mom. 
 
More and more, people are staying home and watching the latest films where they can control the sound, the noise level and afford the popcorn and other snacks.  You can even pause the film when you need  bathroom break.  Still you lose that theatre experience. 
 
With this look though I think I could live without it. Ralph - he really knows how to live.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...