Thursday, January 30, 2014

My favourite...

In Canada, due to Canadian content laws, we rarely get to see the much hyped Super Bowl commercials.  However, there are one or two that buy into the Canadian market as well and one of them is Budweiser.  My all time favourite commercials are the Budweiser Clydesdales.  I never tire of these commercials and could watch them over and over again.  This is one area that advertising gets it right time and again..  This year's ad for example, I mean seriously, puppies and horses, how could you go wrong?

A screen shot from this year's commercial. Check it out.
 
If you want a preview of some of the best of the commercials featuring the Clydesdales, check out this link

 To me this is a Super Bowl tradition I look forward to.  Keep up the good work Budweiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...