Sunday, March 9, 2014

Princess Margaret Showhouse by Brian Gluckenstein

OK - I'm probably the last person to blog about this house, but I've only just found my images - amazing what you find when you're weeding through things.  Including my very, very large selection of images.  At any rate, I love this home and the colour palette.  These are my colours lately for everything from clothes to décor.  I just find it soothing - and in this very sophisticated.  See for yourself.

This house design was used once before by the Princess Margaret foundation but with a completely different look inside. 

 
Located in Oakville, Ontario (like all the homes so far). 
 
 
I love this picture gallery hallway.
 
 
 
 
Love the pictures on the shelves to the left. 
 
 

 
 
 
The hallway and dining area.  Those dining chairs.... I would love those.

 
Love the big window and the dark grey painted interior of the cupboards.

 
 
The Library is a double height library - an idea he must have gotten from his own home.
 
 
Such an elegant home.
 
 
House & Home for a tour with Brian himself.
 
Brian Gluckenstein is like the Canadian version of Ralph Lauren.  Well without the fashion part.  Still he's all life style home décor and boy do I have a thing for his products and home designs.  I haven't seen one I didn't like yet.  There are so many rooms I didn't showcase so check out the link above for more images.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...