Thursday, November 6, 2014

Black and Camel

My two favourite colours for my fall wardrobe.  I'm on the lookout for a new bag this fall as my old one is starting to look a bit worn.  Then I spotted these and now I'm trying to decide which I prefer and if I want to splurge or find something similar in a cheaper version.  I can be really rough on my purses as I use them every day for months on end, drag them everywhere with me and while I love purses I find it difficult to purchase one.  Once I find one that works for me I use it until it's falling apart.  I need a roomy purse as I lug a lot around with me but not one so big that I'll loose anything I put into it. 



I like the style of the top one, but it might be a bit too small for me.  However the draw string top on the bottom one may not work for me either.  I'll keep looking I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...