Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Toast to an Amazing 2015...

 
This year is all about lightening up - literally.  This holiday season, I took inventory, and realized that I have a lot of stuff crammed into this house.  I really have a thing about clutter and feel that I need to create more breathing room around me.  I want to lighten up emotionally, physically, financially and let the stress that has been so much a part of my past go....
 
 I want more time to slow down and enjoy the life I have, take more pictures, take more walks, hug more, cook more and most importantly get control of my finances. 
 
Less is so much More is my new motto for 2015. 
 
Best wishes to everyone out there.  May 2015 be our best year yet.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...