Saturday, January 17, 2015

Favourites Spotted Around the Internet this Week

Lots to see this week around the internet and it was hard to single it down to my favourites.
 
 
Seriously - if you haven't check out this site, you must.  It's my all time favourite house.  I just love everything in it and would happily move in as is.

 
So beautiful.

 
Loving this kitchen reno.  Also, congratulations as they're currently expecting again.

 
My favourite adventurers - this time in South America.

 
Time for new bedding and this look from Ralph Lauren is currently the look I'm going for.

 
Speaking of Ralph Lauren, I fell in love with this black and white dress.  Very chic.

 
Another pair of Jimmy Choo's to add to my wish list.

 
Oh how I wish I had this kind of talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...