Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Travel Bug has hit again...

This year is not about travel - it's about a new car that we desperately need so travel at least for now is off the list.  But I'm already craving a trip again.  So vicariously I will take a virtual trip

 
Shopping at Chanel - 31, Rue Cambon, Paris
 
 
Pick up one of these. - Image Hollie Hobin (Happy 21st birthday Hollie)
 
 
Serious shopping along the Place Vendôme
 
 
And since I would like to be close by to all the action I would stay at the Mandarin Oriental.


 
My room with a view.

 
Or here - I'm not picky.

 
Or maybe this room. 

 
I would enjoy dinner on the lovely top floor patio

 
and look out over the roof tops of Paris.
 
 
251 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
+33 (0)1 70 98 78 88

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...